Old 06-07-2007, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Too many seedlings

"Space" wrote in
"Alan Holmes" wrote
"Space" wrote
"Mary Fisher" wrote
Does anyone else get carried away planting seeds? I haven't the heart
to let the seedlings die.

Yes. I still have some tomato seedlings and no room for planting them -
after giving lots away.

Then there are the pine treeling grown from the seeds from a cone from
daughter's farm. I thought she might like some more but she said I must
be joking!
Mary

why not offer your seedlings on freecyle?
go to www.freecycle.org and choose your local group.

I haven't looked closely at this site, but I was under the impression
that it is UK based, the OP is in France.

as far as I know it operates in other countries.

Here in Holland we have a sort of eBay type site "Martkplaats.nl" (=market
place) where you can either sell/buy stuff or advertise give aways.....
There's probably something similar in France - where David or Emery when you
need them :~)
Jenny