Old 06-07-2007, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mikesndbs Mikesndbs is offline

Default Xmas potatoes

Thanks Mike

I looked at the other domestic cat petitions and found many were
extreme just like you said!

I tried to make mine considered and clam based on what I was finding
and after having trawled the net.
Its just too much here, you can't make a seed bed without it being
spoiled the very next day and I am just fed up with it.

Anyway nuff said :-)

Mike

killed at birth and the problem eradicated, and those who allow them to roam
into other people's gardens, turn a blind eye, and because their garden is
nice and cat shit free, can see no problem. These people are usually multi
cat owners.

Have a nice day

Mike