Old 06-07-2007, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Geoff[_6_] Geoff[_6_] is offline

Default Plague of snails.

Snip
Given that I now seem to have badgers undermining my garage and that of my
neighbours, . . .

Snip

I suggest that if they have just started undermining, now would be a good
time to disturb them - Contact your local council, they may be able to help.

If you could get rid of them but do not, you'll never get rid of your garage
and you'll live to regret the badgers' presence when they start digging up
your garden and lawn in search of worms. Your neighbours will not be too
pleased either.

Badgers should be as far from human habitation and roads as possible. It
does them no good in the long run to live close to us and cars will help to
keep their numbers down - is that what you want?

Geoff