Old 06-07-2007, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default Plague of snails.

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:09:24 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Last night I went to a neighbour's house, three doors away. When I returned
home at 9.55 it had been raining and the pavement in front of her house and
her neighbour's were heavily populated by snails and slugs. The pavement in
front of the next house and ours were empty of them.

Now that IS a strange phenomenon.

Mary

We rarely get snails and slugs in our garden. We have no plants that
they eat.

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com