Old 06-07-2007, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plague of snails.

in , I, Marvo, say :

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:09:24 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Last night I went to a neighbour's house, three doors away. When I
returned home at 9.55 it had been raining and the pavement in front
of her house and her neighbour's were heavily populated by snails
and slugs. The pavement in front of the next house and ours were
empty of them.

Now that IS a strange phenomenon.

Mary

We rarely get snails and slugs in our garden. We have no plants that
they eat.

I grow things solely to feed slugs and snails, so it seems.

I would like to train the rabbits to eat the slugs. At least the rabbits are
cute.