Old 06-07-2007, 03:48 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default The new lawn tractor is home, Ok thanks for busting my balls, links with pics of (some grass)

"Clark" wrote in message
OK warning, yes there is still Christmas lights on the house, after all
it's only July.
Please note this is our first full year in this house and we still have a
lot of work to do.
The roof, finish the barn, (notice the new shingles on the barn) and yes
we need to plant more grass.

Yada, yada, yada - stop blabbering and get to work chuckle Clue: it will
never end LOL

Everywhere you see bald patches is where there used to be 3 or 4 inches of
leaves and pine needles (and where you see new grass too)
I've been paying $40.00 a 25lb bag (Scotts) so if you could tell where to
buy cheaper good seed I'd appreciate that.
Any landscaping tips would also be welcome.