Old 06-07-2007, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Plague of snails.

"Martin" wrote

The Dutch local authorities provide sealable bags for disposing of sheets
of
undamaged material containing asbestos. You deliver the bag to the local
authority's rubbish tip.
Martin

When we moved here 12 years ago (also in Holland) I used a large container
to transport plants from the old garden. I thought it was fibreglass of some
kind.

When I put it out for the special 'large item' rubbish collection, they
wouldn't take it because it was asbestos. I was told to take it to the dump
myself......but it's too large to go in the car, so it's still sitting at
the bottom of the garden...........

Jenny