Old 06-07-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Suggestions for Spring Veg?

wrote this in
, I, Marvo,
say :

On Jul 6, 3:32 pm, "Uncle Marvo"
who wrote this in
om, I, Marvo, say :

On Jul 5, 4:27 pm, Zhang DaWei wrote:

Yet more smear tactics. You really are unscrupulous in your
arguments here. Just because someone chooses not to discuss a moral
issue does not mean they have no morals. In my own experience,
which was being horrified to see the skinning of a dead dog in
public, the legs had definitely not been broken or bent backwards
to attach them behind their backs, and so I'm wondering under what
circumstances you think this universally applies in China.
--

Hello DaWei, welcome to urg!!!!

You are quite new here and once you have been here a little while,
you will know whose posts to respond to, those that give constant,
sensible, practical advice, they are numerous here. I hasten to add
that I do not include myself in that description, I am a mere
novice.

However, there are also those that could be said to
be ................ I can't find a polite word so I won't use one
at all, best to avoid them my dear as you will never have a sensible
debate, it will resort to insults and lies and I am sure that you,
I and others don't want that. I'm not saying that you shouldn't
make your point, I am just advising caution as to whom you are
expressing it.

There are some here that will give you a good debate, they may not
agree with you but you will certainly enjoy the interaction and it
will never turn nasty, look out for those, they are here but they
are never unkind or insulting.

And look up /ad/ /hominem/- Hide quoted text -

Marvo, Angel, you may like to remember that you upset a great many
people here when you last posted and you left for some time, now lets
not get on that boat again, shall we?

Judith

Upset whom?

I don't think so.