Old 06-07-2007, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Carol Hague Carol Hague is offline

Default Cauliflower

David (Normandy) wrote:

My cauliflowers got badly eaten earlier this year, by some sort of
caterpillar, I think.

But one of them remained undaunted and has produced this fine specimen
:-

http://pics.livejournal.com/cat63/pic/0000zre4

:-)

--
Carol

If you had more, you could dip them in batter and deep fry them.

If it wasn't for the bit that says "Normandy" that would make me suspect
you were Scottish :-)

--
Carol
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put