Old 06-07-2007, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Plague of snails.

On 6/7/07 16:27, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jul 6, 4:09 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 6/7/07 15:20, in article
. com,

" wrote:
On Jul 6, 1:51 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 6/7/07 13:13, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:

snip

Maybe Sacha can think of some plants that are worth there weight in gold
in
UK?

Truffles? ;-)

I couldn't find enough truffles to fill my handbag, mind you I could
fill it with various types of mushrooms.

Judith

Risotto's at your place!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
(remove weeds from address)- Hide quoted text -

From 1st October onwards yes, everyone here is invited, to help me

redesign the garden. We have 7 bedrooms now ready but only 2
bathrooms so all you experts can share and if you all do the garden
planning, I will do the cooking.

Judith

Er, hang on - where's Edward........ ;-)