Old 06-07-2007, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Too many seedlings

That's my point about where we live, nothing's perfect.

Mary

Agreed! There are pros and cons wherever or however one lives. I think many
people spend their entire lives living like a round peg jammed into a square
hole. That's why we made the break and came here when we had the
opportunity. At the end of the day it's a gamble, but one we felt worth
taking. We are both keen gardeners and with over an acre of land to play
with we are like kids in a sweet shop. However, the downside is a much
reduced income, so it is slowly slowly with both renovating the house and
spending on the garden. Skint but happy.

David.