Old 06-07-2007, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Too many seedlings

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message

That's my point about where we live, nothing's perfect.

Mary

Agreed! There are pros and cons wherever or however one lives. I think
many people spend their entire lives living like a round peg jammed into a
square hole.

A square peg in a round hole is a better fit than any other combination and
it was the original meaning of the expression.

That's why we made the break and came here when we had the opportunity. At
the end of the day it's a gamble, but one we felt worth taking. We are
both keen gardeners and with over an acre of land to play with we are like
kids in a sweet shop. However, the downside is a much reduced income, so
it is slowly slowly with both renovating the house and spending on the
garden. Skint but happy.

That's exactly how we are and we haven't had the hassle or gamble of
moving - anywhere :-)

Mary

David.