Old 06-07-2007, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Suggestions for Spring Veg?

On 6 Jul, 16:43, Sacha wrote:
That arose from the OP posting about badgers under the garage in his GARDEN.
Expanding the discussion happens naturally in all threads.

Point taken. Therefore she shouldn't poke her nose into something
beside gardening if she wants to talk about gardening, as she
explained. Responding to Uncle about off topic and then asking to stay
on topic is a bit twisted don't you think? I think there's some point
scoring here to be made. But I'm off to wash my hair now ...