Old 06-07-2007, 07:34 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Dutch[_2_] Dutch[_2_] is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

"irate vegan" wrote
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 03:00:52 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:
"Rupert" wrote:

I'm asking you
whether you agree with the farcical nonsense that Rick is spouting.

I don't read his points, they don't interest me any more.

haw haw haw

Meaning what? I stopped reading his posts quite some time ago.

But we're not here to talk about him either.

Best not, eh?

Doesn't really bother me, but it's not my topic of interest. If you're
implying that I won't acknowledge that some pro-meat advocates are nutcases,
then I refer you to my 7-year-long debate with ****wit harrison.

He
says that anyone who professes any concern for animals at all and at
the same time supports any processes that harm them is a hypocrite.

Maybe he says that

Of course he does, and you know it.

No, I don't know that. Ask him if that's what he is saying.

If an organised dog
fight was interrupted by a group of anti-dog fighters he
would call them hypocrites if they were wearing leather
shoes.

Maybe, ask him if that is his opinion on that scenario. His opinions are
his, not mine.

[..]