Old 06-07-2007, 08:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
breaksthenews breaksthenews is offline

Default Reliable used pick-up trucks

I know this isn't quite a garden question, but it is related. And I
wanted to draw upon the sizeable collective wisdom of this group.

I am looking to buy a small to medium used pick-up truck between now
and next May. I've only got about $3,000 to $4,000 to spend, but I'm
hoping to squeeze about five good years out of this truck until I can
get a good full-time job.

I've heard Toyota Tacomas are good trucks, but those seem kind of
expensive, even in the 1996-1997 model years. Ford Rangers look
pretty
good, but I don't know how reliable they are.

Any advice would be much appreciated.