Old 06-07-2007, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Leanin' on the garden's fence--WE GOT HEAT, WOO HOO!!!!!!

In article ,
madgardener wrote:

William Wagner wrote:
In article , Charlie wrote:

Sorry, reminded me of a song........(it's amazing how lyrics can stay
in my head for years, but I can't remember s**t about yesterday)

I'm the same way maybe worst. I'll make my morning coffee. Place in a
bit of sugar and milk and sometimes tilt the cup to be sure I added the
sugar.
I had some heart surgery about five years ago and was on the pump for
seven hours. General rule of thumb is we loose 10 % of our short term
memory for every hour on.
Currently playing Mahjong every morning in the belief I can get some
back. May be fooling myself but it is my nature.

Guess you folks know of The Chieftains Tears Of Stone

Bill

GREAT cd!! send yer snail mail and I'll burn you some Celtic that will
lift your heart, tear you up (as in tears) and make you dance, even if
yer sitting down!
maddie who's addy isn't anything but what it is listed as

No need to send me a cd but I'd like know what music you value. I love
new Ideas . One or two suffices as it may lead to others in time.

Bill who likes Patti Smith a local Pitman NJ Girl.

William Wagner
2304 Chew Avenue
Franklinville, NJ USA 08322

Below A example of a Celtic hit in Itunes. I've been collecting recorded
music since 1960. I've got Stevie Wonder's first as an LP. Whole
bunch of weird and wonderful LP's but still I'm trying to get my
possible son in law to take my new turntable.

The Winter's End 3:20 Liam O'Flynn Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
When The Snow Melts 3:56 Phil cunningham&Manus Lunny Celtic
Christmas Easy Listening
Wedding In Kotre 5:11 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band
Karma Circles New Age 100
"We Follow A Star" 4:57 Jeff Johnson Celtic Christmas Easy
Listening
Wandering Way 4:24 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas
World 1 4/4/06 7:03 PM
Third Carol For Christmas Day 3:58 Maighread Ni Dhomhnaill & Donal
Lunny Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Tara 4:34 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas World
Solus 3:42 Triona Ni Dhomhnaill Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Soillse Na Nollag 4:38 Altan Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Snow On High Ground 3:43 Nightnoise Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Snow 5:36 Loreena McKennitt Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Sliabh Russel/Come West Along The Road 3:54 William Coulter & Friends
Celtic Sessions Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06 11:11 AM
Seacht nDolas Na Maighdine Muire (The 7 Sorrows Of Mary) 3:07 William
Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions Alternative & Punk
The Rose of Tralee 3:17 Nightnoise The Celtic Circle New Age
Pentangle Celtic-Wiccan-- The 3:41
Patrick Ball - Celtic Harp - Greensleeves 2:59 Gospel
Paddy's Song 3:41 Pentangle The Storyteller Celtic
On A Cold Winter's Day/Christmas Eve 4:07 Kevin Burke & Micheål O
Domhnaill Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Nollaig Na Mban 5:03 Cormac Breatnach Celtic Christmas Easy
Listening
Natasha 4:48 Sally Oldfield Celtic Spirits Rock
The Mists of Ruantallain 5:48 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic
Ragas World 1 4/30/06 6:43 PM
Mere Hamsafar 4:50 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas
World 1 5/27/06 7:20 PM
A Meeting Place Of Friends 5:48 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas
Band Karma Circles New Age 100 1 4/30/06 4:10 PM
Meditation - Celtic Trance - C 9:51
March Of The King Of Laois 4:57 William Coulter & Friends Celtic
Sessions Alternative & Punk
Manipuri Megh 7:09 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band Karma
Circles New Age
the maid that sold her barley 2:40 deanta Celtic Wonder Celtic
King Holly, King Oak 4:17 Johnny Cunningham Celtic Christmas Easy
Listening 1 12/24/06 10:30 PM
Kaunsi Kannada 5:49 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band Karma
Circles New Age
Joe Banes/Green Gowned Lass 2:52 William Coulter & Friends Celtic
Sessions Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06 11:27 AM
iona - michael danna & jeff danna - hearts of space - celtic twilight 5
- 03 3:51
The Hollow Hills 5:04 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band
Karma Circles New Age 100 2 1/3/07 7:47 PM
Heroes Of St Valery 3:46 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk 6 6/3/07 7:15 PM
Hearts of Space - Wiccan & Meditation Music - Sounds Of Nature~ Relaxing
Sounds With Celtic Harp& Pan Flute(1) 54:11 Hearts Of Space
Hearts of Space - Celtic Twilight 5 - 05 - The Lamentation of Turlough
O'Carolan-John Doan(2) 4:07 Hearts Of Space 1 2/20/06
5:04 PM
Hearts of Space - Celtic Twilight 1 - 11 - Ancient Pines (Loreena
McKennitt) 3:35 Hearts Of Space Celtic
Hearts of Space - 516 - Lights In The Dark - [Another journey into the
depth and beauty of Celtic music] 1:13:50 Hearts Of Space
A Gypsy Tale 4:08 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas
World 1 4/4/06 7:12 PM
The Grey Funnel Line 2:39 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk
Greensleeves Irish Celtic Harp Greensleeves (glass harmonica & harp)
3:09 Other 2 5/18/07 2:01 PM
The Goddess 4:53 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas World
Galician Carol 3:08 Carlos Nüñez Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Fig For A Kiss/Sergeant Cahill's Favorite 4:27 William Coulter &
Friends Celtic Sessions Alternative & Punk
Enya - Celtic Rain 4:36
Enya - Celtic Irish - Lord of the Dance - Riverdance (with taps) 2:22
2 5/18/07 2:31 PM
Dueling Chanters 2:53 Chieftains Santiago Celtic
Drops Of Brandy 3:31 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06 11:24 AM
Dorset 4:32 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas World
Donegal Reel/Maids Of Mt Kisco/The Youngest Daughter 4:29 William
Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06
11:18 AM
Corn Rigs Are Bonny 3:00 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk
Clannad - Celtic Folk Harp - Scottish Love Song.mp3 2:23
Citi Na gCumman 4:59 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06 11:07 AM
The Circles Makers 5:12 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band
Karma Circles New Age 1 3/1/06 3:04 PM
The Circles Makers 5:12 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band
Karma Circles New Age 100 21 7/1/07 6:08 PM
Ciara 3:00 Luka Bloom Celtic Christmas Easy Listening
Chance Meeting 5:01 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie Celtic Ragas
World
Chance Finding 5:10 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band Karma
Circles New Age 100 1 1/3/07 7:52 PM
Celtic Wedding 4:07 Chieftains Celtic Wedding: Music of Brittany
Celtic
Celtic Myst 2:05 Clannad Caislean Oir
Celtic harp & pan flute Relaxing 3:08 Sounds of Nature Nature's
Relaxing Sounds (enhanced with celtic harp & pan flute) Silver Bell
New Age
Celtic Bagpipes - The Battle of Stirling (Braveheart soundtrack) 4:08
CELTIC - Pan Pipes - Instrumental - Flute Music of the Andes - Spirit of
the Incas.mp3 4:04 Other
Carolan's Cap/Hugh O'Donnell 5:28 William Coulter & Friends Celtic
Sessions Alternative & Punk
The Briar And The Rose 3:23 Niamh Parsons/the Loose Connections Celtic
Wonder Folk
Brian O'Lynn/Star Of Munster 4:43 William Coulter & Friends Celtic
Sessions Alternative & Punk
Boithrin Bui (The Yellow Road) 3:45 William Coulter & Friends Celtic
Sessions Alternative & Punk
Bi, A Iosa, Im Chroi-Se 3:17 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06 11:21 AM
Bhattiyali 4:56 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band Karma
Circles New Age 100 1 1/4/07 3:56 PM
Belfast Lasses/Moving Cloud 3:38 William Coulter & Friends Celtic
Sessions Alternative & Punk
Barndance 2:25 William Coulter & Friends Celtic Sessions
Alternative & Punk 1 11/1/06 11:13 AM
At the Edge of the Known World 5:05 Chinmaya Dunster & Vidroha Jamie
Celtic Ragas World
Ancient Forest 3:00 Clannad Celtic

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade