Old 06-07-2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default Blueberry plants

"Jan Flora" wrote in message

We don't have pine trees here. (Wish we did.)

We've got at least 40 on our property, you're welcome to them :-) I hate
them with a vengeance now after 4 years of having to rake up endless amounts
of pine needles/cones and burn them and get the 'leaves' from the cones
stuck in my feet or stabbed by the cones when I pick them up, same for the
needles(even wearing gloves it still happens)....I want birch and oak and
maple and nut trees, etc....ANYTHING BUT PINE!