Old 31-03-2003, 03:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!!

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Heck no too here BV. I feel that you are constructing our pond!

This is what
I mean: You have been smart enough to ask all the questions we wished we
had asked before doing our own ponds. You have tapped into our total
collective! As such your pond will truly be the one pond that represents
the opinion of the entire group.
So.....you owe it to us to show us how our pond is progressing! I know

that
I will enjoy following it's development.

Pictures, and more pictures! Instead of the verbal above, pictures will
have been much better. Get a digital camera. If you don't have one, I

will
be happy to scan your pictures for you and then send them back to you

along
with a cd.

I have a cam...and I intended to put some pics up yesterday...until the damn
snow came back. *laugh* I promise to take some this week. I need to make a
few tweaks to the hole, I want to add one more shelf, but other then that
it's ready for placement of a trench for the bottom drain and skimmer
plumbing.

BV.