Old 06-07-2007, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Plague of snails.

On 6/7/07 18:36, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message

The contents of my wife's handbag would easily fill a small removal van.
--

Martin

My wife once asked me to get something out of her handbag, I swear I could
hear voices in the distance shouting "Help - is there anyone there!" So
now I take precautions and always open her bag while wearing a safety
line... can't be too careful. I think it is a portal into another galaxy.

I've heard this before about handbags. I don't have one.

What are pockets made for?

The Beverly Hillbillies.
--
Sacha