Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Goldlexus Goldlexus is offline

Default Pump Plugged up...What do you think?

We can't see much of anything. It is a submersible pump and the pond water
is pretty cloudy now. I am thinking if it is the pump than there would not
have been any change to the water flow from the trickle we had at less than
2psi to a more vigorous flow we got after clearing rocks and such and
getting a little more than 3psi almost 4 psi. It is almost pumping water
like it should but not quite. I would think no matter what we did if a
trickle is what we go before a trickle is what we would get after. Does that
make sense?

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds like you will want to take a good look at the pump itself and
at the pipes to the filter. I gather your backflush was successful?
Does water flow freely to the pump? Can you see it flow freely out of
the pipe! If so, the pump is likely to be your problem. Not news,
eh.

Good luck.

Jim