Old 07-07-2007, 01:22 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Goldlexus Goldlexus is offline

Default Pump Plugged up...What do you think?

We will probably do just that. It will be MUCH easier. Last year when we
replaced the pump we hired someone to do it (like I said we are not diy'ers
and know nothing about plumbing) He didn't have the coupling so he just did
it permenantly. A real bummer now.
"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
We have pvc pipe and a screw on/off coupling. Could you cut your pipe
and add a screw coupling. It can't last forever and will need repair
at some time. Why not make a step now that will serve you in the
future.

Good luck

Jim