Old 07-07-2007, 03:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Reliable used pick-up trucks

Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 19:42:21 -0000, breaksthenews
wrote:

snip

My boys have had two Rangers, yeah I know, they were teenagers.

Both trucks rolled when they slid into ditches, yeah, I know, they were
teenagers.

One was an '86 Ranger, the other was a '93 ranger. Don't know if they
have changed the wheel base width since then or not, but they were
narrow enough and top heavy enough that they rolled when a wider truck
likely wouldn't have.

Pretty cramped if you have any size to you.

Older Yoders (toyotas) are still going around these parts, even some
mid to late eighties models, with going on and over two hundred
thousand on them. Kinda rusty, but Joe Bageant would love 'em.

Charlie

my step-dad and i love his little ranger. my mom & sis do too. man, if i
could only fit two car seats in it. I had a chevy s-10 extended cab
limited edition '97. loved that thing too. lost it when a car
side-swiped me and sent me flying. flipped 6 times, it's a wonder i
lived.........

oh yeah, i was a teenager then too.

rae