Old 07-07-2007, 05:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jack Schmidling[_1_] Jack Schmidling[_1_] is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mulch Magic

symplastless wrote:
I agree but check your seed catalogs... they all call it mulch so I went
along with it.

They are probally the same cat's that call elements "plant food". Does that
mean we feed plants?

Sure. You should see my Snapdragons gobble up iron bars. When they are
very young I pulverize it, mix with water and use a doll sized baby
bottle. But only after putting a drop on my wrist to make sure it isn't
too hot.

js