Old 07-07-2007, 03:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Imageman Imageman is offline

Default Japanese Lily

Nice shot Jane, spot on! Say, not to beat a dead horse, but I've been using
Outlook Express with a little utility called yProxy for years. It allows OE
to open the images. It took a few minutes to get it installed, and since
then I wouldn't even know it's there. I go a couple groups where almost all
images are yEnk . . just my one cents worth :-)

Keep on shooting - IM

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
A true Lily, has been in bloom for days now, unprotected and unharmed by
critters.

-Mariana
NJ