Old 07-07-2007, 12:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Leanin' on the garden's fence--WE GOT HEAT, WOO HOO!!!!!!

On 7/6/07 10:25 AM, in article
,
"William Wagner" wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

Sorry, reminded me of a song........(it's amazing how lyrics can stay
in my head for years, but I can't remember s**t about yesterday)

I'm the same way maybe worst. I'll make my morning coffee. Place in a
bit of sugar and milk and sometimes tilt the cup to be sure I added the
sugar.
I had some heart surgery about five years ago and was on the pump for
seven hours. General rule of thumb is we loose 10 % of our short term
memory for every hour on.
Currently playing Mahjong every morning in the belief I can get some
back. May be fooling myself but it is my nature.

Guess you folks know of The Chieftains Tears Of Stone

Bill

Honestly, I think I agree. DH had surgery in Nov. last and some things still
seem off.
Hugs