Old 07-07-2007, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Plague of snails.

" writes
On Jul 6, 9:39 pm, K wrote:
Mary Fisher writes

I've heard this before about handbags. I don't have one.

What are pockets made for?

Have you tried to buy a skirt with pockets? Or a dress?
--

Laura Ashley do a nice cotton one with pockets Kay but I take your
point, pockets on skirts and frocks no longer exist and I don't have

It's difficult enough even with trousers. Women's trousers, at least
smart ones that you'd wear for work, tend not to have pockets.

Like Mary, I don't carry a handbag, and by the time I've found clothes
with pockets, then found a colour that doesn't make me look washed out
and frumpish, then something which approximates to my waist and hip
measurements, you can completely forget about fashion and whether the
hemline is at the right level.

I think when I get really old and start losing my hair and growing a
moustache, I will simply pretend to be a man. Life is so much easier for
them!
--
Kay