Old 07-07-2007, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mikesndbs Mikesndbs is offline

Default Cats in garden

Hello

I know this is an emotive subject and indeed I have already had my
fingers burned when I added a link to an official government petition.
However as this thread already exists I don't see that it would do
harm to add it here!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

This is a much more level headed one from some of the extreme ones to
be found and as such may get more attention.
If you agree please vote.
If you don't then you need do nothing.

For the record I don't hate cats, I dislike the owners who buy/get
cats for the kids and then leave the cats to roam free.
I do indeed hate it when well fed cats kill the wildlife in my garden
that I strive so hard to promote.
I also do hate getting cats mess on me and finding my plats uprooted.

I have raised the concern, lets see if those in charge of our destiny
can come up with an answer.

Thanks for your time.