Old 07-07-2007, 01:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

I have decided that, rather than get Mosquito fish, I will drain the pond.
That algae rich water should make the plants in our backyard happy. I've
heard that Nile virus is on the upsurge this year, so anyplace mosquitos
might breed is a good place to take immediate action.

~Semper Fi~