Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default hostas, hydrangea, and update on sweet butter lettuce

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
*SNIP*

I'll happily send some of my rain elsewhere. Lots of thunder storms with
hail rolling through my next of the woods of late.

Cheryl

we've had some storms, all thunder and lots of lightening, even a bit of
hail two weeks ago, but no rain, and what bit we have gotten, hasn't
been enough. Last update was our area was 11 and half inches short on
water. the south river by the house is almost non-existent, and it is a
branch of the cape fear river......