Old 07-07-2007, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default How well do bat houses work?

"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message

You obviously live in a place where colonial bats do live and I envy
you. It is possible to coax them out and into a new bathouse. If you
have that many, it will be a serious project and I suggest that you
contact Bat Conservation International ( Google BCI) for help.

I went to their website, and I couldn't identify our bats since I didn't get
a close look at them, and couldn't find any plans for bat houses(we have a
blueprint, but I read on BCI's site that some aren't reliable). So I am
going to look again today and send an email.