Old 07-07-2007, 05:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Reliable used pick-up trucks

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:38:49 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

If you find an '80 Datsun, jump on it. You'd have to drive a stake
through the cylinder block to kill it.

Datsun had their s**t together back in the day. We drove a '76 B210
Hatchback in our early married years until the boys outgrew the
backseat. Sold that little baby with 190,000 on it and stll going
strong. 42 mpg highway.......

Charlie

Had an '80 Datsun. We had 3 vehicles and my sweetie told me we had to
get rid of one. It was the Datsun. Neighbor ladiy got too old and silly
to drive her's (an '80 also) and it sat for 8 years in her drive way,
until she died. Her daughters thought they were getting rid of a piece
of junk and we jumped on it. Boys just gotta have his wagon. I only put
gas and oil into it and it just keeps on truckin'. Don't make em like
this no more.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/