Old 07-07-2007, 04:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default What are you doing?

Puppy sitting!

Our chocolate Labrador, Baci, had a litter of 6 pups (4 chocolate and 2
black) last Monday night and they have been keeping us busy ever since (see
pics on ABPO). It was quite a traumatic evening as the first one was born in
the back seat of the car outside the vet's surgery, the next one came about
40 minutes later at home but after a wait of another two hours with no
further births we had to take her in for an emergency Caesar. Found that
Baci had a ruptured uterus and one of the pups had blocked the birth canal
and had died blocking the birth of the other ones. Another was deformed and
didn't make it but we managed to save the other four. Baci is now stitched
up and doing fine.

Ever since it has been a case of watching the pups eat and sleep
continuously all day. They have doubled their weight in 5 days!

Unfortunately the orchid collection is being neglected.

~John

"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 07:43:15 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

What are you doing this weekend?

Earlier today I changed 25% of the water in my big fish tank. Then I
sat out in the Sun for a hour. Now I will continue implementing all
the user requests in my software.

I don't know what I will be doing tomorrow - it's too far in the
future for my planning.

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com