Old 07-07-2007, 03:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Gerry D (Canada) Gerry D (Canada) is offline

Default yEnc

I don't think the poster is broken, but rather the recipient. yEnc has been around for so
many years that even slow MS should have been able to include it in a new version of OE.
If they choose not to, they are missing the boat. Are they self-serving or serving their
users? Pssst, I know the answer to that question...

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:11:40 -0500, Sj wrote:

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 23:36:28 GMT, "Jane Doe"
wrote:

Sj
"Sj" wrote in message

But the other thought on this yEnc thing is this:
If you post, I am going to assume you post to
share ... if you then yEnc & create problems for
those who don't/won't/can't see your stuff,
you're defeating the reason you're posting ...

When you say trouble what do you mean? Not indicating so in the subject line
so that people wont spend time unnecessarily?

Mariana

It's a problem for those who don't wish to be bothered
w/ yEnc, for whatever reason ... if the proper software
is used, the posting software automatically puts yEnc
in the header ... if not, the poster is using broken
software ... maybe people should let them know,
though some posters won't care ...

http://www.techsono.com/faq/yenc.html

Sj

Gerry Danen