Old 07-07-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default hostas, hydrangea, and update on sweet butter lettuce

On Jul 7, 1:22 pm, Charlie wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 07:06:23 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

wrote:
I'll happily send some of my rain elsewhere. Lots of thunder storms with
hail rolling through my next of the woods of late.

Cheryl

I used to think Texas was mostly mesquite and jackrabbits. ;-)

Seems it is something else this year. Been catching on TWC and news
some of the stuff you all have been expereincing all spring and it is
not good. Makes gardening....uh....impossible someplaces.

Keep looking for clear blue and g'luck
Charlie

Charlie
Cheryl is in southern New Hampshire