Old 07-07-2007, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Leanin' on the garden's fence-- mostly

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 06:45:37 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

Huh? Oh yeah.

I'm glad to see that the barrowed time is being put to good use. I've
got kinda hooked on the story line, myself, and the first person
narrative really rocks. I look forward to the next installment every
morning. Even this morning, when I know that the story line is going to
be about lying in the dirt, under my wooden garage, battling wood rot.
Leest I'm on the right side of the grass.

Carp diem, baby, carp diem.

Carpe serpo, baby, carpe serpo.

Crawlin' around under garages and other places the creepy-crawlies
inhabit. Have fun. Should've done this last year, eh?

Charlie

Got a reprieve until tomarrow. Five years ago, but then where would the
challenge have been. Anybody coukd have done it when it was still solid.
Pfff
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/