Old 07-07-2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default What are you doing?

What am I doing? Beats me, but I seem to be busy always. We're trying to
finish repotting, but it appears to be an endless loop. As usual!

As for this board being quiet, IIRC it gets this way around the turn of the
seasons. Same holds true for many businesses. People go into a different
mode for a while, and then settle back in. One of my sons is in sales here
in FL. Business always falls off for him at the beginning of summer, and
then picks back up around the second week of July.

Still, if you want noise here, I'm sure I can go outside and find a problem
plant to talk about, LOL!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
"tennis maynard" wrote in message
I'm finishing attaching the shadecloth to my newly-built GH (got the
shadecloth on and the sides attached but held off on the far end til I
got the gutter on - which was done this week) and building benches and
hopefully (if my roommate has run out the utilities as planned) moving
plants out of the growrooms and into the GH.

Wish me luck! Mothing else has gone as quickly or smoothly as expected
with this project!

A new GH! How fun! I loved framing/sheathing mine, but found the finish
work tedium. Many skinned knuckles. And I only sawed partway through the
saw horse, I *never* actually made it all the way through. (True story)

Measure twice, cut once and still be bewildered that it isn't right.
That's my motto.

K Barrett