Old 07-07-2007, 09:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

It's a beauty, Claude. Is it the light, or are the leaves somewhat mottled?

Diana

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello !

I grow all my orchids ( mostly phal species ) in semi-hydroponic.

Claude

"tennis maynard" a écrit dans le message de
Claude wrote:
Got a flask 2 years ago.... first time blooming... and quite fragrant:

Nice flower. I notice the aliflor (clay pellets) in the pot; can you tell
me in what and how you grow your phals?