Old 07-07-2007, 10:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 14:38:54 CST, Nick Cramer
wrote:

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 06:37:44 CST, Nick Cramer
[ . . . ]

An alternative to draining the pond or fussing with fish might be to
use "mosquito dunks," [ . . . ]

Thanks, Galen. Jun has already drained the pond and watered the plants.
Since we've only had 3.21" of rain this year, with none in the foreseeable
future, I won't have to be concerned with it for a while. And yes, I know
of "mosquito dunks".

I know what you mean, we haven't had anything close to normal here. It
won't be a question of draining for me, the pond out back may just dry
up.
--
Galen Hekhuis
I have no idea what happened, but I assure you it was all proper.