Old 08-07-2007, 02:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?[_2_] ?[_2_] is offline

Default What are you doing?

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 07:43:15 -0700 in K Barrett wrote:

Ah the joys of trying to induce heatstroke.

Events since Canada Day started...
1) Cussed and swore at how bad Canada Day messes up traffic if you're
trying to get to the airport to head back to the US.
2) Started recovery and detox from the technical conference that had me
in Canada.
3) Picked up 42" walk behind mower from the 'rents on the 4th and mowed the
lawn. Was quite amused that I was able to mow what normally takes 4-6
hours with a 21" push mower in 2 hours.
4) Watered herb garden
5) Recuperated from jogging behind the mower.
6) Looked at fridges, stoves, and tubs, while picking up replacements
for the perennials the puppy ate. Picked up low wire fencing to keep puppy
out of perennials.
7) Placed perennials, put up fence, and watered herbs.
8) Picked and chopped herbs for spaghetti sauce to feed to the step kids
I haven't seen in 3 weeks as well as the wife and myself.
9) Started pondering the honeydo list of chicken coop, shower in the 2nd
bathroom, landscaping, greenhouse, tree removal, gutters, siding, painting...
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up