Old 31-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Pam

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

Peter Gregson wrote:

I am saying what I belive and what a lot of men think but won't say.
It time for women to go back in the kitchen. In the end they will be
much happier there.

Ahhhhh.......I see. You are an authority on what women really want? And what makes them happy? Could we hear this
directly from your wife, assuming one was stupid enough to actually marry you? Go back to your cave, Neanderthal.
We all have more important, gardening-related topics to discuss. At least the troll with the muriatic acid was a
bit more creative......