Old 08-07-2007, 05:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default What are you doing?

K Barrett wrote:

LOL! I *knew* there were good reasons why its been quiet around here.
However the leg-thru-the-ceiling story takes the cake!

I did that once and it wasn't even my house! When I was a kid, my
cousins showed me how they get into the attic from the garage. They
didn't mention that you can't walk on the upper side of a dry wall ceiling.
It must have been a shock for my parents, aunt, and uncle, who were all
in the kitchen, to see my leg appear out of nowhere.

Steve