Old 08-07-2007, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default bad news of sorts.....for now......

T r a v i s wrote:
"madgardener" wrote in message
well, I must fess up, I've been horrible and irresponsible recently.
I've done something for the first time in 38 years of being a bill
paying adult.....I ran up my Bellsouth landline something HORRENDOUS.
MAGNATUDAL.......to the degree that I KNEW they'd cut it off as I am
NOT working and in the midst of divorce and upheavals.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

I just know you are too feisty to let this passle of trouble get to you
for very long.

you know me well old man. I WILL be back eventually..........and things
will be most remarkable than what they are already!
maddie