Old 08-07-2007, 09:57 AM posted to soc.history,sci.med,sci.bio.botany
a_plutonium a_plutonium is offline

Default humanity's mistaken view of the best use of horses ripe fruit versus unripe fruit ; horse, Llama, donkey

kauhl-meersburg wrote:

please don't forget to leave some corners unoccupied for botanical
diversity and for harvesting hay for winter time

if you need avice how cutting high grass I can help you - flowers are
mostly endangered

cheers from Lake Constance
kauhl

I would just use my sickle. Or buy some hay bails.

Do you know if horses or cows eat hazelnut bushes? The horse ate out
my strawberry bed when
I was not looking.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium