Old 08-07-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Friend or foe?

In article ,
Anne Jackson writes:
| The message from Jennifer Sparkes contains these
| words:
|
| On two counts as you say grazing this they have a problem with that
| on their veg plot and Lyme Disease.
|
| Is it the _possibility_ of Lyme Disease, or the _diagnosis_ that's a problem,
| Jennifer?

I think that my courgettes have Lyme disease. Am I a cuckoo?

I spent 7 nights out in the Highlands, but the chances of getting Lyme
disease were probably less than being killed in a RTA crossing Glasgow
or dying of a heart attack in the same period. Stop panicking! Yes,
I took a bit of care.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.