Old 08-07-2007, 10:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default What are you doing? from RGO

Thanks Diana.

They are a beautiful breed.

~John

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
It took the puppy pictures reference over at rgo to get me here, LOL! Been
so busy, yet nothing seems to be finished.

John, they are utterly huggable! Baci is a beautiful girl. I love Labs. We
don't have a dog now, but Labs were *my dogs*. Congrats, proud papa!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
They're so sweet!! What cuties!! You just want to squeeze them! (Hmmm,
maybe there's a bit of serial killer in me...isn't that the way they
start? Never mind, I've been reading too many murder mysteries. Harry
Potter 7 can't come soon enough to save my weird brain from itself)

K Barrett

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Photos of the new pups (see RGO)