Old 08-07-2007, 04:53 PM posted to soc.history,sci.med,sci.bio.botany
kauhl-meersburg kauhl-meersburg is offline

Default humanity's mistaken view of the best use of horses ripe fruitversus unripe fruit ; horse, Llama, donkey

a_plutonium schrieb:
kauhl-meersburg wrote:

please don't forget to leave some corners unoccupied for botanical

Do you know if horses or cows eat hazelnut bushes? The horse ate out
my strawberry bed when I was not looking.

surely they do - have you never seen a wood border, touching a cow
pasture - leaf region only begins in 2 yards height

leaves must have some other ingredients than grass, which is like spice
for cattle - by this method I solve my hedge growing problem, everyday
an armful of fresh branches as dessert

cheers kauhl