Old 08-07-2007, 05:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Gerry D (Canada) Gerry D (Canada) is offline

Default yEnc

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:15:38 -0400, Wolf wrote:

Gerry D (Canada) wrote:
I don't think the poster is broken, but rather the recipient. yEnc has been around for so
many years that even slow MS should have been able to include it in a new version of OE.
If they choose not to, they are missing the boat. Are they self-serving or serving their
users? Pssst, I know the answer to that question...

Yeah, well, MS does conform to applicable international\web standards:

Really? What about MS' implementation of CSS in IE, for example.

Anyway, this is getting way off-topic...

Gerry Danen
http://www.lilyregister.com