Old 08-07-2007, 06:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Goldlexus Goldlexus is offline

Default Pump Plugged up...What do you think?

Ya I do here is the link.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...ndVideowmv.flv
I posted this link under 'Blue Heron' post but nobody was probably able to
see it since I had the account set on Private Now that it is set to
Public you should be able to view it.
It is quite the waterfall. We love it and miss it right now. Hubby is going
to try and replace the flexible pipe today and hopefully we can see or get
to whatever is blocking the flow. Boy we sure hope something stuck is
causing this slow down. If nothing is there than our pump is the problem.
BTW send good thoughts we know NOTHING about plumbing stuff but we are going
to tackle this. I read the 'how to's' on the internet and it looks fairly
easy.

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:38:24 CST, "Goldlexus"
wrote:

Okay here are some answers to your questions but first I took some
pictures.
Here is the link http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Nikkiekoala/Pond/

Thanks Goldie.

This won't help you current situation, but do you have a picture of the
water going? That's got to be something to see & hear! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us