Old 09-07-2007, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default What are you doing?

Naaah.

I'd rather cruise at 45 all day than "crotch rocket" around.

Got my first bike (after a 35 year hiatus) about two years ago. Totaled it
last January. I've ALWAYS wanted a beemer, and this was a deal I couldn't
pass up.

"?" wrote in message
g...
On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:24:21 GMT in pVXji.298$475.91@trndny04 Ray B
wrote:
Brought home my new BMW bike....

Oooh, is it one of the ultra stable beasts where you can get it up to
highway speeds, take your hands off the handle bars, give the
handlebar a good whack and nothing happens?
Just a warning, cops get real ****ed if the only reason they can catch
you is because you slowed down for traffic.
(No, I don't know this personally... anecdotes from a friend on the
left coast...).

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up