Old 09-07-2007, 02:38 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pump Plugged up...What do you think?

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:37:17 CST, "Goldlexus"
wrote:

Ya I do here is the link.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...ndVideowmv.flv

Ah yes, I saw it then, I did wonder if it was one and the same. Such a
difference when their dry. :-(

It is quite the waterfall. We love it and miss it right now. Hubby is going
to try and replace the flexible pipe today and hopefully we can see or get
to whatever is blocking the flow. Boy we sure hope something stuck is
causing this slow down. If nothing is there than our pump is the problem.
BTW send good thoughts we know NOTHING about plumbing stuff but we are going
to tackle this. I read the 'how to's' on the internet and it looks fairly
easy.

If your husband ever played with those build-it kits as a kid, it shouldn't
be too bad. ;-) That's how I look at the parts my son gets at the hardware
store, he's gone from kiddy put-together toys to an adult version. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us